Relax in the cool comfort of ComforPedic's pressure relieving AirCool Memory Foam with TruTemp thermal balancing gel technology. Luxury memory foam has never felt this good. The 2013 ComforPedic's design features AirCool memory foam with TruTemp, a Ventilated Edge Support System, Mesh Border fabrics, and Independent Support Technology for the ideal cool & comfy sleeping surface that supports your proper posture. ComforPedic – Balanced Days(is-store) / Nourising Comfort(on-line) Plush Memory Foam Mattress The Balanced Days mattress has a plush feel for those who prefer soft, comfortable support. As with all Comforpedic mattresses, you will benefit from superior support and pressure relief that the Micro GelTouchprovides while enjoying the cooling benefits of TruTempTechnology.
- AirCool™ memory foam core features an open cell structure that helps dissipate heat and keep you at your ideal sleeping temperature; the unique design conforms to your body while providing superior pressure-point relief and freedom of movement.
- Independent Support Technology™ promotes proper sleeping posture all night long by utilizing a dual-action design to enhance conformability and provide independent back support; a tapered top delivers initial comfort and contouring
- while a barrel-shaped lower section offers progressive layers of personalized support.
- Advanced AirCool™ edge support features a ventilated design that enhances airflow through the mattress as you sleep while also providing comfort all the way to the edge.
- Exceptionally strong and durable
- high-quality Triton® box spring can support up to 2000 lbs.
- providing a solid and sturdy foundation for the mattress.
- Quilt Layers
- Evenloft Quilt Design
- Fire Retardant fiber Fire-Safety Certified
- 1" AirCool Memory Foam With TruTemp Gel
- 1.75" Advanced AirCool Memory Foam
- Comfort Layers
- 1.75" AirCool Memory Foam
- 2" Independent Support Technology
- Correct Back Support System
- 6" AirCool Transflexed Core
- Edge Support: Advanced AirCool Edge
- Triton® Foundation with Micro-Suede Border
- Regular Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5.5"
- Mattress Height: 12.5 inches
100 Day Price Guarantee
We guarantee the best brands at the best prices. We will match any competitor's advertised lower price. If you find the same or comparable mattress set for less than your invoiced price within 100 days of purchase, simply bring in or email the advertisement and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price difference within three weeks. Low Price Guarantee does not apply to clearance, floor models, vendor rollbacks/rebates, special purchases, promotional items, door busters or discontinued merchandise. Merchandise offered for sale on auction sites (i.e. Ebay, Craig's List, etc.) are excluded. See store for details.
100 Day Comfort Guarantee *(Southern California Only)
Selecting a new mattress is an important decision. Comfort Gallery Mattress wants to alleviate the stress of your experience by offering our Comfort Guarantee so you can buy with confidence. If you are not satisfied with your mattress anytime within 100 days of your original purchase, we will do whatever we can to make you happy. Your new mattress will take time to adjust to your body and we encourage you to sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to allow for this adjustment period. However, in the event you are not comfortable within 100 days of your original purchase, we will do our best to match you to the correct mattress. You may exchange your mattress with no hidden re-stocking or sanitation fees. Limited to one exchange only.
*See Store for details
For More Information about our guarantees feel free to call our customer service hot line at (877) 635-8008.